– The promoter of the competition is Golden Square. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
– The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding Golden Square employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
– To enter the 3 Pugs Gin competition, simply follow the instructions on the competition post.
– The prize is a limited edition bottle of Dark Days London Dry Gin from 3 Pugs Gin.
– The competition will close at midday on Monday 27th April. Entries received after this time and date will not be counted.
– Golden Square reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
– The management reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
– All decisions of the management will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
– There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
– No cash alternative to the prize will be offered, the prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
– The winner will be notified on Facebook. The winner’s contact details may be passed on to a third party for prize fulfilment purposes.
– The winner will need to provide their address for the prize to be sent.
– By entering the Free Prize Draw, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the draw and use on websites, Facebook, social media platforms, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.