We are looking for experienced Travel Consultants to join our successful teams in our branches.
You will have excellent product knowledge, questioning and listening skills to help our customers plan, choose and successfully book their holidays.
Working as part of a team you will drive business through social media, events and maintaining relationships with existing customers.
Our customers are at the forefront of everything we do so exceptional customer service experience is required.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Identifying and meeting customers’ needs
- Use social media to promote offers, generating customer engagement and sales leads
- Participating in promotional events and activities to increase exposure of the branch
- Achieving individual and team sales targets
- Assisting with the day-to-day operation of the branch
- Willingness to participate and deliver training appropriate to own development
- Effectively performing administrative duties and follow processes accurately
What competencies we are looking for?
- Ability to work towards individual Travel Consultant targets and team sales targets
- Excellent communication skills and customer service experience
- Good accuracy and numerical skills
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude with a commitment to contribute to the growth of the business
- Competent IT Skills
What experience we are looking for?
- At least 1 year of experience as a Travel Consultant
- A proven sales record
- Passionate about travel and tourism
- Excellent travel product knowledge with a good working knowledge of tour operator systems
- Good sales and presentation skills
- Customer focussed
- Team player
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A recognised travel qualification (desirable)
Email your CV to Kirstyne.Sumner@hays-travel.co.uk