The Soft Play Assistant (SPA) is one of Jungle Mania’s key roles within the business. As a SPA, you will be responsible for maintaining our high standards of play, while promoting a happy yet safe atmosphere, overseeing the soft play area and assisting parents with their needs. Our SPA’s must be responsible and organised but also have a good sense of humour and a friendly approach while carrying out their day-to-day activities. A warm, friendly manner is key when serving Jungle Mania customers so service with a smile is our motto. The SPA always abides by the company`s policies and procedures, specifically Health and Safety.
What we can give you:
- Employees’ children can visit the centre FREE of charge but must be supervised by an adult.
- Two family members to receive 50% off entry & 25% off party entry.
- Employee’s children to receive 50% off Party entry.
- 50% off food and beverages.
- Receive days in lieu for outstanding performance/employee of the month.
- Paid time and a half for working Exclusive Hires after the centre is closed
- Pension is provided through the Peoples’s Pension
The Key Soft Play Assistant’s responsibilities include:
- Booking customers in and out of the centre.
- Taking customer orders in our Tree Tops Café and upselling our Tree Tops Cafe products.
- Provide table service (when required) for Tree Tops Café and process basic orders such as hot drinks and pastries.
- Dealing with customer enquiries on our JM products, including prices & facilities/activities.
- Answering customer telephone enquiries.
- Ensure a clean & tidy environment within the centre, including the reception area, play equipment, toilets, and party rooms.
- Help run/ support children’s Birthday parties, interacting with the children and parents.
- Help create a fun, exciting & safe environment so every guest leaves wanting to return
Mid-Week and Weekend availability
Must be able to work 9 am till 6 pm
Occasionally work till 8:30 pm on Friday and Saturday for Exclusive Hires (Paid time and a half)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 16-32 per week
Salary: £5.28-£10.42 per hour
Please email your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.