Part-time 25 hours a week
Full Job Description
Shift pattern: Varied shifts including mornings; afternoons; evenings and weekends – all will be discussed at interview
As a Retail Assistant, whether you are on the sales floor, the cash desks or the stockroom, your role is to deliver exceptional service to our customers as well as maintain high standards on the shop floor.
Whether you are looking for your first job or are an experienced retailer who wants to develop their career, ShoeHQ has opportunities for you.
Shoe HQ offers an excellent and innovative training and development programmes and a fun, busy environment. Shoe HQ is just a great place to work!
Do it! Apply now by dropping a CV off instore.
- Provide customers with excellent levels of Customer service.
- Regular Stocktaking
- Till Work
- Keep, stock, clean and presentable at all times.
- Retail experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Company discount
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £6.83-£9.50 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Warrington, Cheshire: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)