one part time (22 hours) and one full time (38 hours).
Do you have a passion for sales?
Do you enjoy achieving targets?
Do you put the customer at the heart of every transaction?
Do you have a confident and charismatic personality?
If the answer to all of the above is ‘YES’, then now is a great time to be a part of our award-winning team. We are on the lookout for target-driven, sales-orientated, and enthusiastic Retail Sales Advisors to help us continue our mission to be the best foreign currency provider in the UK.
A Retail Sales Advisor position with us is as challenging as it is rewarding. However, if you are able to treat customers equally and fairly by being friendly and engaging, whilst achieving KPI’s & targets with our full training and support, then we want to hear from you!
Role & Responsibilities
Above all else, we want you to be the face of our business by bringing your own spark and personality to build customer relationships that last. As a frontline Retail Sales Advisor, your contribution will be crucial to our success! Some of the key requirements are:
• Operating a foreign exchange bureau on a day-to-day basis; driving sales and profitability through excellent customer service.
• Maximising sales of all available products and services by effectively establishing our customers’ needs.
• Operating with honesty and integrity at all times.
• Being able to work effectively on your own.
• A willingness and desire to learn new things and develop yourself.
you will be required to work a mixture of weekdays, weekends and Bank Holidays. You may also be required to work evenings, depending on branch trading times.
If this sounds like you, then apply now, as we’d love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.