Job Title: Guest Services Operative
Work Location: Golden Square Shopping Centre, Warrington
Division/Department: Soft Services
Reports to: Soft Services Manager
Hours: 40hrs per week (Working 5 days over 7) Shifts are 9 am-5 pm.
Andron FM is one of the UK’s largest independent facilities management companies, providing bespoke soft service solutions to various prestigious clients nationwide. As a dynamic, family-owned organisation we are looking for a candidate as excited as we are to help forge Andron’s future. Due to our continued growth, we have a new exciting job opportunity as Guest Services Operative. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join Andron FM., as per an agreed specification.
Your role will be to perform varied Customer focused tasks at our client’s site premises. We’ll rely on you to keep our
customers happy and support both the Customer Care and Security Teams with their duties.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handle enquiries efficiently-going above and beyond for customers and staff demonstrating a can-do attitude.
• Mall inspections/patrols throughout the day will include customer touch points such as the car park, toilets, entrances, exits and lifts ensuring the site remains compliant.
• Follow customer care policies and procedures.
• Achieve and maintain customer service levels and standards extending these to clients, retailers and members of the public.
• Attend all relevant training courses and practical training as required.
• Maintain morale and conduct yourself as an ambassador for Golden Square.
• Support our GS Events
· Customer Service experience
· Honest and trustworthy
· Ability to stay calm in difficult situations
· Excellent communication skills and Customer focus
· Ability to follow instructions
· Flexibility and patience
· Further training will be provided to any successful candidate to help improve their existing skill set.
· Job Type: Full-time
· Salary: £10.90 per hour
Compensation & Benefits:
· Opportunity for internal career progression
To apply please email your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com.