40hrs per week
Andron FM is one of the UK’s largest independent facilities management companies, providing bespoke soft service
solutions to a wide array of prestigious clients nationwide. As a dynamic, family-owned organisation we are looking for
a candidate as excited as we are to help forge Andron’s future. Due to our continued growth we have a new exciting
job opportunity as Guest Services Operative. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join
Andron FM., as per an agreed specification.
Your role will be to perform varied Customer focused tasks at our client’s site premises. We’ll rely on you to keep our
customers happy and to support both the Customer Care and Security Teams with their duties.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handle enquiries efficiently, go above and beyond for customers and staff demonstrating a can-do attitude.
• Mall inspections/patrols throughout the day which will include customer touch points such as the car park,
toilets, entrances, exits and lifts.
• Follow customer care policies and procedures.
• Achieve and maintain customer service levels and standards.
• Attend all relevant training courses as required.
• Maintain morale and pride in all GS staff.
• Support our GS Events