40 Hours (4 on 4 off including night shift)
We are looking for a reliable guest safety officer to ensure that effective operational tasks are employed within our
premier client’s premises to protect the client’s property, staff and customers.
- To have a clear understanding of the operating environment within the client’s grounds and premises.
- To understand any specific threat that may impact on the security, safety and welfare of employees, visitors and
- To understand any specific threat that may impact on the protection of the client’s assets.
- To be fully compliant with the conduct and standards expected from Andron FM and its clients
- To maintain the corporate image of Andron FM by fulfilling your duties in a professional manner and ensuring
your appearance and conduct is in keeping with the standards expected.
- To provide manned guarding to deter unauthorized access, trespass, theft and vandalism on site.To wear agreed uniform at all times.
- To provide key holding services to the client.
- To control the ingress and egress on the client’s site
- To conduct internal and external patrols on the clients site, including the checking of all external doors
- To competently use the MSET patrol system to record data during patrolsTo continually monitor CCTV, Security and fire alarms in line with site requirements
- To complete any reasonable duty requested by your line manager
- To deliver an exceptional level of Customer Service at all times