Job Title: Guest Safety Officer
Work Location: Warrington
Division/Department: North West
Reports to: Soft Services manager
Hours: 40 Hours (4 on 4 off including night shift)
We are looking for a reliable guest safety officer to ensure that effective operational tasks are employed within our premier client’s premises to protect the client’s property, staff and customers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To have a clear understanding of the operating environment within the client’s grounds and premises.
- To understand any specific threat that may impact the security, safety and welfare of employees, visitors and contractors.
- To understand any specific threat that may impact the protection of the client’s assets.
- To be fully compliant with the conduct and standards expected from Andron FM and its clients.
- To maintain the corporate image of Andron FM by fulfilling your duties in a professional manner and ensuring your appearance and conduct is in keeping with the standards expected.
- To provide manned guarding to deter unauthorized access, trespass, theft and vandalism on site.
- To wear the agreed uniform at all times.
- To provide key holding services to the client.
- To control the ingress and egress on the client’s site.
- To conduct internal and external patrols on the client’s site, including the checking of all external doors.
- To competently use the MSET patrol system to record data during patrols.
- To continually monitor CCTV, Security and fire alarms in line with site requirements.
- To complete any reasonable duty requested by your line manager.
- To deliver an exceptional level of Customer Service at all times.
- SIA License essential
- Great timekeeping
- Strong work ethic
- Effective communicator
- Polite and helpful at all times
How to apply:
Email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.