Job Title: Cleaning Operative
Work Location: Warrington
Division/Department: North of England Region
Reports to: Contract/Account Manager
Hours: 35 hours a week to suit the needs of the business
Andron FM is one of the UK’s largest independent facilities management companies, providing bespoke soft service solutions to a wide array of prestigious clients nationwide. As a dynamic, family-owned organisation we are looking for a candidate as excited as we are to help forge Andron’s future. Due to our continued growth, we have a new exciting job opportunity as a Cleaning Operative. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to join Andron FM., as per an agreed specification.
Your role will be to perform varied cleaning tasks at our client’s site premises. We’ll rely on you to keep our client’s site cleaned to the highest standard, as per an agreed specification.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure high standards of cleaning are maintained (as per specification).
- To work in accordance with Company Health and Safety Procedures, adopting safe systems of work.
- To check equipment prior to use and to report defective equipment to a member of management or to the Regional Office as soon as possible.
- To report any hazardous or potentially hazardous situation to a member of management or to the Regional Office as a matter of urgency.
- To wear any Personal Protective Equipment issued, as required by Company policy, at all appropriate times.
- To comply with legitimate management requests and instructions.
- To take care of Company equipment and use it only for its intended purpose.
- To only operate equipment for which you have been fully trained or have been given full instructions.
- To ensure that all hazardous substances are handled in a safe and responsible manner.
- To ensure “Caution” or “Wet Floor” signs are displayed at all times when working.
- Cleaning industry experience preferred
- Knowledge of COSHH regulations
- Great work ethic
- Effective communicator
Compensation & Benefits:
- 21 days annual leave plus 8 public holidays per annum, on a pro-rata basis
- Access to Wagestream giving control of your wages, granting early access for a small fee
- Opportunity for internal career progression
How to apply:
Please email your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.