In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the profitability of the foreign exchange bureau. You will offer exceptional customer service, making each customer feel special, whilst dealing with the day-to-day operation of the bureau, increasing its exposure and developing new business leads with a view to achieving given targets & KPI’s. Working as part of a team, you will drive business through social media, events and maintaining relationships with existing customers.
Our customers are at the forefront of everything we do, so exceptional customer service experience is required.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Ensuring profitability of foreign exchange bureau
- Achieving given foreign exchange targets, including set KPI’s
- Converting Hays Travel customers to purchase
- Maximising individual and team sales of foreign exchange
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Assisting with the day-to-day operation of the bureau
- Increasing exposure of bureau and developing new business leads
- Using social media to promote offers, generate customer engagement and sales leads
- Maximising all opportunities by following foreign exchange sales structure
- Monitoring local competition and managing rates and margins effectively on a daily basis
- Monitoring stock levels of foreign currency and ensuring that minimum quantities are maintained
- Accurate cash reconciliation and banking
- Responsible for minimising risk and mitigating errors
- Play an active role in the day-to-day operation of the branch and supporting Travel colleagues with administrative duties
- Responsibility for security of the bureau
- Willingness to participate in training appropriate to own development
- Adhering to company policies and procedures
- To undertake any other duties that may fall into the job criteria
- To conform with all company policies and procedures, including health and safety
- To treat all employees, customers and suppliers with dignity and respect
- This job description is not intended as an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the post but simply reflects the key areas involved
What competencies we are looking for?
- Good accuracy and numerical skills
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Effective communication service and customer service experience
- Competent IT skills
What experience we are looking for?
- Passionate about travel and tourism
- Good sales/target experience
- Customer focussed
- Problem solving
- Team player
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills
Email your CV to Kirstyne.Sumner@hays-travel.co.uk