Job Title: Full Time CCTV Controller/ Supervisor (Nights)
Work Location: Warrington
Division/Department: North West Region
Reports to: Soft Services manager
Hours: 42 Hours (4 on 4 off) 7pm to 7am
SIA CCTV and Door Supervisor Licences are Essential.
Andron FM is one of the UK’s largest independent facilities management companies, providing bespoke soft service solutions to various prestigious clients nationwide. As a dynamic, family-owned organisation we are looking for a candidate as excited as we are to help forge Andron’s future. Due to our continued growth, we have a new exciting job opportunity as an experienced cleaning supervisor. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to join Andron FM.
Your role will supervise all CCTV and Security services delivered at site. You will work closely with the site team to ensure an excellent service is delivered. This will involve liaising closely with the customer to ensure that the security services are meeting their requirements and constantly looking for ways to improve the service provision on site.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• To have a clear understanding of the operating environment within the client’s grounds and premises.
• To observe CCTV, and carry out security procedures, evacuations and fire alarm responses in line with the site requirements.
• To understand any specific threat that may impact the protection of the client’s assets.
• To be fully compliant with the conduct and standards expected from Andron FM and its clients.
• To maintain the corporate image of Andron FM by fulfilling your duties in a professional manner and ensuring your appearance and conduct are in keeping with the standards expected.
• To provide security cover to deter unauthorized access, trespass, theft and vandalism on site, ensuring the CCTV Controller and Centre security staff deliver an effective service to the client.
• To provide key holding services to the client.
• To control the ingress and egress on the client’s site.
• To conduct internal and external patrols on the client’s site, including the checking of all external doors.
• To prepare reports as required and use the site computer as required.
• To complete any reasonable duty requested by your line manager.
• To ensure that the contract is managed to the highest standard of operational service levels by delivering solutions that add value to both client and Andron FM
• To manage and schedule staff including training and rota schedules.
• To understand Health and Safety procedures, inspections and reporting.
• To implement Data Protection Act audit functions to the CCTV Control room ensuring that current legislation and quality requirements are met.
• SIA CCTV badge
• SIA Door Supervisor
• Great timekeeping
• Strong work ethic
• Customer focused
• Effective communicator
• Always polite and helpful
• Good administration skills
• Attention to detail
To apply please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your cover letter.